WRITING SKILLS
Summaries were quite difficult because it was not easy to systematize all the information from the texts. I think that ESP vocabulary tasks were easy, but sometimes it was not enough time to study for them. I think that is a good way to practise your knowledge of English words.
SPEAKING SKILLS
I think that I was not enough active in class discussions. I need to encourage my speaking skills. I did not like doing presentations, because I think it is not needful and takes a lot of time.
LISTENING SKILLS
I think I am not good enough in listening activities. Though native speakers sometimes made some difficulties to understand exercises. I am not to go a bundle on this activity.
READING SKILLS
I think that home reading texts were too long, so it was difficult to concentrate in them. It was not hard to understand it. I loved doing computer tasks, because there you can check your news.
Conclusion is simple - next term your planes are: study, study, study!
ReplyDelete